Join us for our annual Fall Recruitment and School Night to Join Scouting (SNJS) Kickoff on Monday, August 5th at Ralph Captain Elementary (7:00pm - 8:00pm).
On Monday, August 5th, the Pathfinder District will be hosting our Annual Fall Recruitment and School Night to Join Scouting (SNJS) Kickoff at Ralph Captain Elementary in Clayton, MO. The Fall Recruitment/SNJS Kickoff will start at 7:00pm. More information will be available as we come closer to the event. Please extend this invitation to all registered adults and potential leaders.
Things You Can do BEFORE the Fall Recruitment Kickoff
- Tell us about your recruitment plans AND request flyers: Click Here
- Build your recruitment team! Assign adult leaders, parents, and guardians to different recruitment tasks: Program, Promotion, Administrative Stuff like Applications, etc. Get the right people on your team!
- Request/reserve your facility for your Recruitment Event (School, Church, Event location like Upper Limits).
- Talk with your Unit Commissioner about providing Youth Protection Training for New Adult Leaders at your Recruitment Event.
- Talk to your current Scouts and parents/guardians about the importance of this recruitment. Give them the date and have them invite their friends.
- SUBMIT YOUR FLYER REQUEST NOW: Those units that submit their flyer request by July 20th can receive those flyers at this Monday, August 5th Kickoff! How nice would it be to have your ENTIRE recruitment package in your hands at the beginning of August? Click here now.
Map to Ralph Captain Elementary
6345 Northwood Ave, Clayton, MO
Parking available off of Northwood Ave only.